4/6/15

Música MUSIC Música MUSIC

Hay momentos del día en los que quieres bailar, cantar o estás triste, feliz, etc. Y siempre hay una canción perfecta que te gusta oír y disfrutar...
Bueno, pues esta es mi lista de canciones; algunas las he conocido porque a algún amigo le gustaba, otras por películas, la radio, porque estaban de moda, en bares.....
There are moments when you want to dance, you want to sing out loud, you´re sad, happy, etc. and there´s always a perfect song you´d like to hear and enjoy...
Well this is my playlist; some songs I´ve come across because a friend liked it, others with movies, radio, bars....

Cuando estoy contenta y quiero un poco de ritmo para bailar mientras trabajo
When I´m happy and want a little of rhythm to dance while working
Soul Brothers - wamuhle
Daft Punk ft. Pharrell Williams - get lucky

Para bailar
To dance
Stromae - papaoutai
John Newman - love me again
Macklemore and Ryan Lewis ft. Ray Dalton - can´t hold us

Para disfrutar de una buena canción
To enjoy a good song
Mel Torme - comin home baby
Sixto Rodriguez - sugar man
Sharon Jones and the Dap Kings - this land is your land
Harry Nilsson - everybody´s talkin´
Air - alone in kyoto
Screamin´Jay Hawkins - i put a spell on you
Fennesz - rivers of sand
Leonard Cohen - everybody knows
Antony and the Johnsons - hope there´s someone

Canciones que no puedo parar de cantar
Songs that I can´t stop from singing
Hozier - take me to church
Sia - chandelier
John Legend - all of me
Kings of Leon - sex on fire
Scorpions - wind of change
Michael Andrews - mad world
John Leyton - johnny remember me
Coolio - gangsta´s paradise
Radiohead - creep
Regina Spektor - hero

Álbums enteros que me encanta escuchar
Full albums I love to listen to
Vangelis - bso. of Blade Runner
David Bowie - space oddity
Bso. The secret life of Walter Mitty
Lana del Rey - Born to die
Any Michael Jackson album
Neil Young - harvest
Any Pink Floyd album
Lorde - pure heroine
Simon and Garfunkel - bridge over troubled water
The Mamas and the Papas
Bso. Twin Peaks
Withney Houston - bso. the bodyguard

Me gusta bailar y no canto muy bien, pero no voy a parar :)
I enjoy dancing and I don´t sing very well, but I´m not going to stop :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario